Saturday, June 9, 2012

Problem Solved: Too Small Shirt Sleeves

Image Credit: My Life on the Divide
Too-Small Shirt Sleeves
Do you have any shirts that aren't comfortable because of weirdly-small sleeve diameters?  Check out this tutorial from My Life on the Divide.  I have this exact same shirt with the exact same problem.  Problem solved.

I will be using this tutorial on my shirt for sure.  I'm trying to decide if this shirt is neon and, if it is, whether I should hurry up and do the alterations before EBEW Neon next Tuesday.

I think I would leave a little extra fabric and sew my seams rather than using Stitch Witchery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.