Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas (Tree Shops) In July

Have you ever been the Christmas Tree Shops?  I had assumed that it was a store with Christmas decorations, but I was wrong.  It is a store of cheap junk, but some of it is wonderful cheap junk.  I went there Friday.  I wore this.  I call this style "I just don't give a F(riday)."
 

Shirt, Talbots, thifted; skirt, Coldwater Creek, thrifted; camisole, Maurices; flats, Mossimo, Target; belt, I don't remember; bracelet, Claire's; earrings, Claire's.

 

After work I had a bit of a shopping spree at the Christmas Tree Shops and Bed Bath and Beyond.


It all started with this Tervis Tumbler lid.  I lost the lid for one of the tumblers that Stephen gave me for Christmas.
I <3 Queen of Smooth
I found the replacement lid and my favorite shaving cream in the entire world at Bed Bath and Beyond.  I love Queen of Smooth shaving products, but I haven't been able to find any lately.  I bought a zillion because BBB had them for $1.98 each (normal price $6-$8).  






I was lured into the Christmas Tree Shops by a familiar siren's call.  
A giant bin of inexpensive ballet flats!

Size 11 and $6.99? Inconceivable!
Perfect for the next time I'm feeling
like a pirate.
Octopuses! 8 arms to hug!


I grabbed two pairs of their inexpensive ballet flats in my size plus a pair of anchor earrings for $1 and two awesome octopus candle holders for $2.99 each.  

I go crazy for octopuses, and I already have cephalopod decor in the master bathroom.  


Check out my Summer Shoe Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.