Monday, July 2, 2012

Coral Reef

Today's outfit is dedicated to my friend Angie.  It reminds me of her for a number of reasons.  She loves seahorses.  She looks lovely in coral.  She is an accomplished scuba diver.
 
Dress, Boston Proper, thrifted; shoes, Mossimo, Target; necklace and earrings, handmade by me.
 

I found this dress at a rummage sale this weekend.  It was $1.  I found a Waterford crystal vase at the same garage sale for $2.  Double score!  The shoes are on clearance at Target.  (They are cheaper in-store than they are online.)  I made the earrings this morning so I would have something to coordinate with the necklace.
 

I had a not-so-fun adventure on my way to work this morning.  I dumped half of my my giant cup of coffee on my lap as I barreled down the highway.  It turns out the lid wasn't all the way on.  Oops.  That lead me to do some impromptu laundry in the bathroom sink at work and then wear a soaking wet dress to my Monday meeting.  Take home message: Always check your coffee lid.  It may wake you up when you spill it on your lap, but caffeine is a lot more pleasant when taken orally.  Also, I should have taken my outfit photos before work.  Just pretend you don't see any coffee marks.  

So far I am very happy with my leopard manicure.  I am not easy on nail polish, and I haven't had any noticeable chips or scratches after a weekend with a lot of cleaning.

Check out my Summer Shoe Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.