Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dressing Happy

This skirt makes me happy, especially when it is paired with a striped cardigan.  I can't help it.  It is just such a stereotypically blogger style.  Since this is my last week at my current job, I'm remixing some styles I've really enjoyed to share one last time with these coworkers.
 

Cardigan, George, Walmart; camisole, Walmart; skirt, Southern Lady, thrifted; shoes, Bare Traps, Younkers; earrings, Claire's; necklace, etsy.
 

This combination didn't quite hit the mark.  I think I needed something to define my waist since the cardigan is quite a bit longer than the one I wore the last time I tried this concept.  That's the great thing about clothes.  No matter how today turns out I'll try something new tomorrow.

Check out the Summer Shoe Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.