Sunday, July 22, 2012

First Class, Second Hand Fashion Show



I had so much fun at the Salvation Army First Class Second Hand Fashion Show.  I wore a vintage blue dress with polka dots, paired with my yellow bow belt.  At the end of the night I bought the dress ($4.49, score!).  
There were around a dozen models overall, but unfortunately I don't have many more photos.  My friend Chastity joined the fun as well.

I hope this event exposed some new people to the joys of thrifted fashion.  Thanks to the Salvation Army staff for working so hard to set up this fun event, and to my mom for taking photos of me and Chastity.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how fun! You look gorgeous in that blue dress; I'm glad you decided to buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.