Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Head in the Clouds

This is one of those days when I look at my photos and think "I should have tried harder."  This isn't a bad outfit, but it doesn't have enough going on for me to feel like it's really worth blogging about.
 

Dress, Connected, TJ Maxx; polka dot flats, Dexter, Payless Shoes; swallow earrings and necklace, handmade by me.
 

I had in mind the concept of birds soaring through the clouds with the swallow jewelry and swirly blue and white dress, but I think a few more accessories might have driven the point home.

I like this new foot "pose."
Check out my Summer Shoe Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.