Thursday, July 5, 2012

Noah's Ark


When I think of Noah, I think of the Bill Cosby stand up routine that my parents had on a record when I was a kid.  How long can you tread water?  Ha ha ha.

I don't think there's any question as to why I feel like Noah today.  I don't have two of every animal, but I do have...

Three leopards
 

Two zebras
 

One lion












One giraffe













And one snake


Love. This. Outfit.
 


Cardigan, Younkers; dress, George, Walmart; belt, thrifted; sandals, Sofft; Younkers; watch, ebay; lion and zebra earrings, thrifted.

I talked to my dad last week, and he asked me whether I still like animal print...  Obviously he hasn't been reading this blog.  Remember, animal print is a neutral, right?

Check out my Summer Shoe Challenge.

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.