Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Club Where I'm... Interesting

I wore this last week and didn't get it posted.  My mom and I tried out a meeting for a local social club.   A number of ladies told me my necklace is... interesting.  That's a compliment, right?


Dress, Miss Tina, Walmart; tank, Maurices; sandals, Clarks, Younkers; earrings, gifted (thank you Stephen!); necklace, ebay; belt, thrifted.
 

I finally wore this dress without layering it over another dress.  I like the cut, but it was hard to keep my slip from showing when I sat down.
 

I'm definitely taking these sandals to India. They are comfortable for lots of walking and fairly cute.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to bring wet wipes with you and a head scarf(or buy one there)! Also buy a Kurta, cool comfy and look nice layered.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.