Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fit to Travel

This jewelry is coming to India with me.  I'm only bringing a few pieces of jewelry, and I love this orchid set.  Actually, the whole outfit will probably make the trip.  The skirt is flowy and comfortable.  The top is a little more interesting than the average t-shirt because it has a crocheted panel in the back (forgot to photograph it).


T-shirt, Younkers; skirt, thrifted; necklace and earrings, etsy.
 

It's not my favorite outfit ever, but it fits the requirements of this trip because it's comfortable, covered-up, and easily packable.  I'm not sure if this outfit would warrant the return trip to the US.  It will all depend on how tight my luggage is.

Side note: my feet look ginormous in these photos.  Probably because they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.