Friday, August 31, 2012

Pack Rat

I'm a terrible packer.  The longer I have to prepare for a trip the more I pack.  I continue adding one more and one more item until my bags are bursting at the seams.

I'm trying hard not to do that on this trip.  I have streamlined my color palette to red, blue and black (mostly).  I have lots of layers to add and subtract to create different looks day by day.

Here's what I have so far:

Three maxi dresses (two of which I cloned from the first)

 

Three large scarves/wraps
 

Two black t-shirts (not pictured)

One skirt                  One button down shirt



One Indian salwar kameez (?) I just found at Goodwill.


















One Indian kameez (?) I found at Goodwill.  Either my area has a large number of Indian ladies who donate a little to Goodwill or a small number of Indian ladies who donate a lot to Goodwill.  I'll wear this over my maxi dress.
 

A small(ish) selection of jewelry



 

Two pairs of sandals
Casual/Walking
Dress


Running shoes and clothes (not pictured)

This should get me through 10 days of travel.  I am making sure to leave plenty of space in my luggage to bring back any treasures I may find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.