Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chilly Reunion

It truly feels like autumn today in Georgia.  It is cold and windy.  I take back everything I said about being excited to make use of my cold weather clothing and get in on some winter trends.  I'm ready to go somewhere tropical again.
 

Faux-wrap dress, Merona, thrifted; sweater, Rue 21; tights, Target; boots, Rack Room Shoes; pendant and earrings, purchased in Dominican Republic.
 

I'll try to make lemonade with these chilly lemons.  Today was a great day to work a very autumnal  color palette.  This is my second time owning this dress.  I had it in middle school/ high school and eventually wore it out.  I recently spotted its twin at Goodwill, and I'm happy we're reunited.  Goodwill for the win yet again.  The dress is silk, so it feels lovely but needed some layers to up the warmth factor.
 

This is the same jewelry I wore for this post, but I have the amber side showing instead of the larimar side.  I love clothes/jewelry that can multitask.
 

Best wishes to my friends and family members in the Northeast today.  I know my chilly discomfort pales in comparison to the ordeal millions of people are going through today in the aftermath of hurricane Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.