Tuesday, October 2, 2012

(Not a) Blue Jean Baby

I debated whether or not to post this outfit.  It's not really a "blog worthy" look, but it does illustrate something about my aesthetic.  Actually, it shows what my aesthetic usually isn't.  When was the last time I wore blue jeans on this blog?  It seems it was about a month ago.  The time before was two months before that.  I may have missed an occurrence in there, but I definitely don't wear them often.  Nonetheless, sometimes jeans are called for, like today when my main agenda items are cleaning, researching, and dog walking.
 

Empire waist tee, Calvin Klein, Sam's Club; jeans, Bandolino Blu, Younkers; shoes, I've had them so long I've worn off all brand markings; earrings, flea market; necklace, gifted (thanks Mom!).
 

I credit Sally's Clothing Swap for finding these jeans.  They were stuck way in the back of my closet, and I found them during the great sort out in preparation for the swap.  I haven't worn these jeans on the blog since January.

Do you wear blue jeans often?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.