Thursday, October 25, 2012

Transitional Leopard

I rediscovered this dress while packing for the Dominican Republic.  I had it with my vacation clothes because there was a time in the not-too-distant past when I felt uncomfortable wearing this much leopard in day-to-day life.  Obviously that time is past.
 

I should have been wearing this halter-style maxi dress all summer, but since I didn't find it until autumn I have to improvise.  Adding a cardigan makes it appropriate for the transitional weather we're having now.  Adding a leopard cardigan makes up for all those years I only wore it on vacation. 

 
Cardigan, Rafaella, Younkers; dress, B. Smart, Younkers; wedge sandals, Montego Bay Club, Payless Shoes; earrings, Claires; necklace, Kay Jewelers.

 
* Confession: I only wore these shoes for a few minutes.  When I ran errands I wore my American Eagle leopard print flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.