Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Circle Circle Dot Dot

I paired two circle necklaces with two types of dots to (apparently) make myself a cootie shot.  I didn't realize that until I sat down to write the post.
I just love this dress.  It feels incredibly silky, and it flows gracefully.  I can use all the help I can get when it comes to looking graceful.  The dress came with the awesome tassel belt, so it was a double score.


Dress and belt, TJ Maxx; boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, gifted (?); copper necklace, etsy; green glass necklace, gifted (thanks Angie!); leopard cuff, Claire's.
 

The green glass necklace was a gift from Angie.  It is made from the glass of an old Coca-Cola bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.