Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Drama

This outfit turned out to be far more dramatic than I had intended or anticipated.  I find the combination of casual red maxi-dress, cardigan, and belt is rather striking.
It started raining on me while I was taking photos.


Cardigan, Younkers; belt, I don't remember; dress, handmade by me; tights, Target; shoes, Payless Shoes; earrings, Claire's; necklace, purchased in India.
 

Some days I look very tall and thin in photos.  I'm quite certain I don't look like that in real life, but I double checked and the photo isn't stretched.  I guess I'll take it.
 

These red flats are the same shoe as the leopard ones I wore yesterday, but they get far less wear because they aren't leopard.

Luckily my outfit was the most dramatic part of my day.. so far at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.