Friday, November 16, 2012

More Sweater Dress, More OTK Boots

This is the third sweater dress and third pair of over-the-knee boots I've worn this week.  I don't have too much else to say, but I like it.  I like the dress, Calvin Klein from Goodwill.  I like the over-the-knee boots.  Of course I like the leopard scarf.  I'm not wild about my hair.  It was uncooperative
 

Dress, thrifted; scarf, Target; tights, Walmart; OTK boots, Payless Shoes; earrings, Claire's; necklace, purchased in India.



Pow!  Photo bomber!
 



2 comments:

  1. DAY-UM. That's okay to say right? Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I deeply appreciate the DAY-UM. Usually I only get the UM...

      Delete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.