Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oatmeal

Mmmmm.  Oatmeal.  It is so warm, comforting, delicious, good for you, and boring.  Kind of like today's outfit.


Sweater, thrifted; jeans, TJ Maxx; boots, Rack Room Shoes; socks, Target; earrings, purchased in the Dominican Republic; pendant, purchased in Cozumel; cuff, Claire's.
 

 

Luckily I have a couple little additions that spice up my oatmeal.
Leopard cuff.
Neon pink tiger socks.
 This fancy-looking bun was very easy to create.  I used this tutorial from YouTube.


You can anticipate I'll try other styles from this video too.  They all look fairly straightforward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.