Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pack Rat: Stephen Understands Me

Image Credit: Exquisite_Finds
The perfect dress: red,
sequined, animal print.
I have been in a tizzy looking for the perfect sequined dress to wear in Las Vegas.  Actually, I've already found the perfect dress, but I don't have an extra three grand sitting around to buy it, and I'm not a size 6.

My mission for sequins lead to the following conversation with Stephen:

Me: This is serious. I need to find a sequined dress for our trip to Las Vegas. When else can I wear a sequined dress?

Stephen: Whenever the hell you want.
Touché. 

Stephen understands me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.