Friday, November 2, 2012

Self-Promotion: Etsy Edition

This is the necklace of the tiger's eye
set for available for purchase now!
I've finally taken the leap and listed two of my handmade pieces of jewelry on the beautiful Chenille's etsy shop, So & So.  I listed pieces made with semi-precious stones: a tiger's eye necklace and earrings set and a color-blocked pearl and coral necklace.

Please bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of photographing for etsy, and please give me feedback on pricing, etc.

As a reward for sticking with me as I figure things out, I'm having a jewelry giveaway next week!

Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.