Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday had as wonderful a holiday as we did.
 

Dress, TJ Maxx; sequined cardigan, thrifted; both pairs of tights, Target; earrings, Christmas bazaar.


I didn't take photos until evening, after I had been cooking and eating all day.  Nonetheless, I still like this outfit.  It is comfortable, pretty, and figure-conscious enough that I felt less inclined to eat everything I saw.


 

We feasted on turkey, ham, dressing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, apple salad, cranberries, green salad, roll, and five kinds of dessert.

Here's to the excesses of yesterday and the delicious leftovers today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.