Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Today's Ins and Outs

Today's "in" is insomnia, and it has left me completely out of it.  I've haven't slept worth anything since the end of last week, and I'm really dragging at this point.  When my insomnia gets really bad I feel even colder than normal, and I want to eat everything I see.  Neither of those make me happy in the long run but at least this highly-layered outfit feels cozy.  I just need some sleep.
 

Sweater, Walmart; denim mini-dress, thrifted; tiger tee, thrifted; leggings, Walmart; boots, Younkers; earrings, handmade by me.

Very exciting!

I have an exciting review in the works for tomorrow.  How exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.