Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Leopard Among Birds

This is what I wore for my first full day in Oregon.  It was a low-key day, and I think we were all just happy to be spending time together.  My sister, brother-in-law, mom, and I did some shopping and then headed back to the apartment for taco salad for dinner.
 

Dress, thrifted; belt, gifted (thanks Mom!); tights, Target; boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, Claire's and SilverJewelryClub.com.

This is one of my favorite dresses because it is comfortable, versatile, and packs very well.  I added my red trench coat and a leopard scarf to keep me warm outdoors.  The boots added warmth and comfort for hours of walking around.

I didn't see much animal print in Oregon.  It might have just been the people I saw those few days, but I think the Portland area might be leopard deficient.

2 comments:

  1. The fit on that dress is amazing on you. And thanks for bring some leopard to our deficient city. It's appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oregon could use some animal-print injection! You look great!
    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.