Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cloudy with a Chance

I didn't mean to dress like a weather forecast today, but that is how it turned out.  I look like I'm mostly cloudy with a chance of rain.  Usually when I make myself a human diorama it is intentional.  Today I was profoundly uninspired.
 

Chambray shirt, thrifted; skirt, Walmart; tank, Old Navy; tights, Younkers; shoes, Younkers; necklace, Charming Charlie.


I grabbed the skirt because I haven't worn it in a long, long time.  The shirt made it because it is a similar color to the blue in the skirt.  The tank, tights, and shoes are grey because I didn't have any other colors that would compliment the shirt and skirt.  The necklace is blue and new from my trip to Portland, so I added it too.  It is playing the part of the rain drops.

Any outfit would have been a disappointment today after how much I enjoyed yesterday's dress.  Not every outfit can be triple-patterned paisley, just like not every day can be sunshine and warm breezes.

Today is my friend Angie's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Angie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.