Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gentle Leopard

I couldn't wait until Tuesday to start on my January Challenge, and this dress was the very first one hanging in my closet.  I like that the pink has a less-harsh feel than red would have.  Pink plus leopard creates the kinder, gentler leopard.
 

Cardigan, thrifted; lace t-shirt, Younkers; dress, Younkers; belt, Rue 21; boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, handmade by me; necklace, Goody Two Shoes.

I've actually avoided wearing leopard print for the past  week or so because I realized after this post that I've been using it as a crutch as much as a signature.

Today I'm back in a big way with three leopard prints including these earrings that I made over my hiatus.  They are made with leopard print flowers that were sold for scrap booking.  I used a tiny dab of hot glue to attach them to post earring bases.

I'll be wearing animal prints for the next few days since I'm planning on mostly working from left to right down the closet.

Day 1 of closet excavation, check!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.