Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Never Too Cool for Yule

I can hardly believe this is my first Christmas-inspired outfit of the year.  This skirt is another find from my trip to Vintage by the Pound with Gracey from Fashion for Giants.  It appears to be handmade.
 

Sweater, thrifted; skirt, thrifted; boots, Rack Room Shoes; necklace, Charming Charlie; earrings, Younkers.
For once I intentionally posed with Gadget.
He was already sitting on the bench.
 



I like how the long skirt elongates my silhouette.  I don't wear long skirts or dresses often, but when I do I always feel pretty and feminine.  The length of the skirt is also nice because I didn't feel like dealing with tights today.  I added the large tribal-ish necklace to add a little edge to the sweetness of the sweater and skirt, and finished the outfit with small, dark pearl earrings to balance the heft of the necklace.


Check back later on today for more ideas for quick crafted gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Gadget. I love him. And your outfit. But, really, mostly Gadget.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.