Friday, December 28, 2012

Oops! I Did It Again

I have such a hard time posting when I'm out of my normal routine.  Once again I had every intention of posting over the past week, but it wasn't to be.  I carefully planned the clothes and jewelry that I would wear while we were traveling over Christmas, then I left about half of the clothes I was planning on wearing in the dryer at home.  I spent much of the week in yoga pants and fleece sweatshirts.  It was highly uncharacteristic, but highly restorative.  It was a reminder that it is ok to not get dressed on occasion.  This was these were the only photos I managed to take.
 

Sweater, Walmart; Cowl neck t-shirt, Younkers; jeans, Target; boots, Younkers; pin, handmade and gifted by an old lady; earrings, handmade by me.
 

I hope all of my readers who celebrate Christmas had a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.