Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Time Warped

I feel time warped.  (Not in the Tim Curry cross-dressing way.)  My mind and body are at odds as to when to sleep and when to be awake.  Switching from Eastern time to Pacific time and back twice in the past 10 days has left me a little under the weather. That being said, I love to travel and I'm sure I'll be ready to do the time warp again sometime soon.
 

Sweater, gifted (thank you Mary Ann!); turtle neck, Target; jeans, Target; belt, Claire's(?); boots, Younkers; earrings and bracelet, gifted (thank you Mary Ann!); necklace, purchased in Cozumel.
 

My sweet mother-in-law sent me this sweater for my birthday, and a flowy, comfy sweater seemed like just what the doctor ordered today.  I added a necklace and bracelet set she gave me for Christmas last year.

I had a great time in Portland.  It was so good to see my sister and her husband, and, as an extra special bonus, I got to meet Gracey from Fashion for Giants.  I'll share photos and stories from the trip over the next few days, but for today it is just good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.