Wednesday, January 9, 2013

An Un-Dressed Dress

I have four more days of animal print dresses before I move onto black dresses  By this time in the experience I'm getting a little tired of dresses, so wearing this dress as a top was a fun way to go.  I'll have to find other ways to mix dresses and leggings/pants since I have a lot more dresses in every color coming up as I continue my Closet Excavation Challenge.
 

Cardigan, thrifted; dress, Walmart; jeans, Target, boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, handmade by me; necklace, gifted.
 


2 comments:

  1. I don't even know how you managed to make it look like a shirt! That's some mighty clever folding? Did you need to pin it in place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't pin the dress to hold it in place. I just tucked it under and it stayed pretty well. It is quite tight, so I think friction held it in place.

      Delete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.