Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cat Boots

I get so much amusement from this commercial.  It combines my love of furry animals with my love of boots.

Me: Awww.  I think we should get cats, so I can wear them like boots.
Stephen: The would have to be some pretty big cats.
Me: (Laser death eyes)

 

I found these leopard print boots in a Delia's catalog that was spammed to our house.  Stephen, let's consider these boots a compromise.  I get to wear cats on my feet, and you don't have to live in misery due to your cat dander allergy.  Well, you don't have to live in any more misery than usual.
 

Dress, thrifted; belt, Walmart; tights, Walmart; boots, Delias; earrings, Christmas bazaar; necklace, etsy.
I wore this outfit to the World Beer Festival in Columbia, SC over the weekend.  Stephen secretly imported our friends Joe and Angie from Iowa, and the wonderful Chenille joined us as well.  It was great to have my Iowa and Georgia worlds collide for an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.