Monday, January 14, 2013

Endangered Species

I miscounted when I said I had four more animal print dresses.  This is the last one.  I'm simultaneously relieved and disappointed to be through the menagerie.  Tomorrow I will start with my black dresses.  There are many of those too.
 

Dress, Walmart; sweater, Younkers; tights, Target; shoes, Payless Shoes; earrings, handmade by me.


The puffed sleeves of the sweater make me feel a bit like Snow White.  I'm still on a purple kick from yesterday, so I added purple flats.  You can anticipate seeing quite a bit more purple mixed with my black dresses if my outfit plans for the next few days hold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.