Friday, January 4, 2013

I Be Jeweled... And You Can Be Too

Coral and pearls and lions, oh my!  My   Here's what I've been working on the past week or so.
 

The red dragon set I wore Wednesday is now available on the So & So etsy shop, along with a whimsical necklace with coin pearls and a two-sided brass rabbit pendant.  One side of the rabbit has a coin pearl embedded on its side.  The other side is a plain rabbit.  It's amazing.




I don't want to sell everything I've made, so here are the pieces I'm keeping for myself for now.


I found the "lucky" charms I used for these earrings below on my trip to Oregon.  Beads and jewelry components are some of my favorite souvenirs because I can create something personal and memorable that will last for years to come.
 

The set on the left has wishbones and horseshoes.  The set on the right has horseshoes and four-leaf clovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.