Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Less Haze

Once again I managed to take photos in poor lighting at the end of a long day, but I don't look quite as exhausted as I did in yesterday's post.  At least that's what I'm telling myself.
 

Black dress, thrifted; printed dress, Walmart; belt, borrowed (Thank You, Dainie!); tights, Walmart; earrings, handmade and gifted (Thank You, Kate!); necklace, gifted (Thank You, Mom!).


I like how the tribal-ish print of the second dress just slightly shows through the sheer black dress.  As I work through my black dresses, my challenge is to avoid looking like I'm going to a funeral every day.  I think the tribal dress and the borrowed belt liven up the black vintage dress perfectly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.