Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve

It's funny that for so many years I wanted to do crazy things for New Year's Eve, and now that I'm actually old enough to do those things I chose to stay in and watch movies with Stephen instead.
We watched The Dark Knight Rises and a little bit of New Year's Rockin Eve.  We toasted with champagne and kissed at midnight.  It was everything I wanted in a New Year's Eve celebration this year.

 

Dress, ebay; cowl neck t-shirt, Target; tights, Walmart; boots, Rack Room Shoes, necklace and earrings, handmade by me.
 

The animal-print dress is my challenge item of the day.  I kept it warm and casual with my frequently-worn cowl-neck t-shirt and tights.


The necklace and earrings are another product of my recent spurt of inspiration.  The square gold findings and clasp are from a box of miscellaneous metal bits in my bead supplies.  I added glass seed beads and red coral beads.  I don't have many short necklaces, and I think this set is very pretty for times my neckline doesn't lend itself to long necklaces.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.