Friday, January 18, 2013

Not Quite Morticia

I bet frequent readers of this blog have figured out that I've been traveling for the past few days.  I'm relieved to be headed home now.  I bet you can also tell that I took these photos in the morning instead of close to midnight.  I don't look quite as worn out.


Sweater, gifted (Thank you, Mary Ann!); dress, thrifted; belt, borrowed (Thank you, Dainie!); earrings, handmade by me; necklace, gifted.
 

I should know by now that I really like long dresses, but I am still surprised every time I wear one and love it.  I feel graceful in long dresses.  So far I've enjoyed my first few days of black dresses, and I think I've added enough color to keep from being too somber.
 

I forgot to bring belts for a couple outfits on this trip, but Stephen's aunt lent me hers.  I love the bold, braided strands of this one.  It keeps the outfit from venturing too far into the realm of Morticia Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.