Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pearlie Black

Today I'm wearing my Pearlie blacks while flashing my pearly whites.  My shoes (Born of Concept) are called Pearlie and this pair is black.  I also have this model in a color that the box calls taupe, but they are actually leopard print.


Dress, Walmart; camisole, Walmart; belt, thrifted; tights, Target; shoes, Younkers; earrings, Arts in the Heart.
 

This is only the second time I've worn this dress on the blog.  The first time was for the EBEW: Black & White challenge...  That was almost exactly a year ago.  It is theoretically a multi-way dress.  (Last time I wore it strapless.)  I find it hard to style because it doesn't have a defined waist when worn this way.  It is such a cute dress, I hereby pledge to wear it again as soon as I'm done with this challenge.
My EBEW: Black & White style.
Closet Excavation Challenge style
I added purple highlights to today's dress, and I think the look is a lot less harsh than the EBEW look.  The purple belt, camisole, tights and earrings added just enough color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.