Thursday, January 3, 2013

Power Colors

Animal print is my power color.  Are you surprised?  I didn't think so.  Today I paired my animal with red for an effect that feels quite different than the Gentle Leopard I sported last week.
 

Cardigan, Younkers; dress, Younkers; tights, Younkers; shoes, Younkers; necklace, bracelet, and earrings, handmade by me.  This outfit makes me miss Younkers.  We don't have Bonton stores near me in Georgia.
 

I don't mind how my hair looks in a pony tail in real life, but I don't particularly like how it looks in photos.  That's why my head is turned in most of these pics.
 

I love how bold this jewelry set turned out.  The focal bead is a red coral pendant carved with a dragon.  The set is made with red coral, glass, ceramic, and acrylic beads.  I'll be listing this set on etsy.  I'll let you know when it's up.
 


1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.