Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Purple Haze

Usually I take my outfit photos in the morning, but this time I took them in poor lighting at the end of a long day.  Looking at these photo, I feel like I coordinated my shirt to match the lines under my eyes.



Sweater, gifted (thanks Mary Ann!); dress, Walmart; shirt, Younkers; tights, Walmart; shoes (not pictured, but they are the same as yesterday), Payless Shoes; earrings, purchased in Las Vegas; necklace, gifted (thanks Jason!).

Don't worry.  I could still manage a few maniacal smiles.


This wrap dress is one of the first dresses I bought when I first started to experiment with my clothes.  It is hard to believe that a few years ago I was too self conscious to wear dresses.  I can still be self conscious, but now I live in dresses.  Wrap dresses were one of the first styles I tried because they create a nice silhouette and they are as easy to wear as a bath robe.
 

I purchased this Conair Bun Maker Set because I like putting my hair in a bun and I thought this would make it easier.  The first try wasn't particularly easy, but I'll try again.




1 comment:

  1. I love the flash of purple you have going on here. And for a first attempt I think the bun looks pretty good! I've thought about getting one of those things but I've never actually gotten around to it...

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.