Friday, January 4, 2013

Two Leopards & a Fish

This jewelry set is one of my favorite things I've ever made.  I had a bag of random turquoise beads, and I matched enough of them to construct a symmetrical necklace.  I used random, non-matched turquoise beads along with seed beads for the bracelet.


Shirt dress, Target; body con dress, Walmart; belt, thrifted; tights, Walmart; shoes, Younkers; jewelry, handmade by me.
 

The shirt dress is the print twin of my leopard jumpsuit.  I couldn't resist this kiss animal print.  I may be cheating on my challenge just a tiny bit.  I'm wearing my next two dresses today.  The body con dress is a great layering piece, and we all know I enjoy mixing animal prints.

I can't wait to wear this set with other colors as I move through my wardrobe.


1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.