Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The New Beige

I have two tan or beige dresses in my closet.  This is the first.  How do I remix beige?  I added leopard print.  Animal print is a neutral.  Let's call it the new beige.
 

Dress, thrifted; leggings, I don't remember; boots, Delia's; earrings, handmade by me.
 

These earrings are made from paper, so they probably won't last too long.  They are fun for now.  The sweater is tricky.  It's a very short dress or a rather long tunic.  Last time I paired it with tights and OTK boots, this time I paired it with leggings and leopard print boots.  Both times I had trouble with the sweater bunching up as I moved around.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.