Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

The other day I asked Stephen whether he prefers my hair long or short.  He said he doesn't notice my hair that much.  I didn't believe him.  I was wrong.

Me: Guess what else I did today.
Stephen: (long pause) You're mean.
Me: Guess.
Stephen: (looks me up and down) You're mean.  (another long pause)  You got bangs?

The next day I saw my mom and the first thing she said was "I thought you were going to get a hair cut."
 

Yes, like Zoey Deschanel and Michelle Obama, I now have bangs.  Mine, however, seem to be invisible bangs.  Can you see them?  I've been thinking about adding some fringe for a while, mostly hoping it would help with how my hair looks when it is pulled back.
 

Dress, Target; belt, Ross Dress for Less; boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings and bracelet, ebay.
 

*Have you seen the movie Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang?  It is a fun and underrated movie starring Robert Downey, Jr. and Val Kilmer.  It has nothing to do with this post.  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.