Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lucky

I'm enjoying the couple days this year that I can wear my Saint Patrick's Day earrings.  They have neon green feathers, shamrocks, and charms that say "luck."
 

Dress, Ross Dress for Less; sweater, Younkers; cami, thrifted; tights, Target; shoes, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, Claire's; bracelet, gifted (thank you, Kate!).
 

I reached the green section of dresses just in time for Saint Patrick's Day.  I wore the snake motif bracelet in honor of St. Patrick, who drove the snakes from Ireland (and presumably became the patron saint of Irish rodents).

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.