Monday, March 25, 2013

Perfect Timing

I purchased this jersey knit dress from eShakti.com to replace another green jersey dress in my closest.    Now I don't feel a bit bad about sending the old dress to Goodwill.  This new dress is perfect, and I received it at the perfect time to wear with the green dresses in my Closet Excavation Challenge.
 

Dress, eShakti.com; jacket, thrifted; tights, Target; shoes, Younkers; necklace and earrings, purchased in the Dominican Republic.
 

It was really too cold to be outside without covering my arms, so I added this oft-worn denim jacket.  I love that this dress has pockets, and the skirt is full enough that I could put quite a few things in the pockets without making any weird bulges.
 

The necklace and earrings came from our trip to the Dominican Republic.  They were made by a charming American girl who lives, works, and writes young-adult novels on the island.  

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes, that dress fits you like a dream. Gorgeous color on you too!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.