Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Red-y for Travel

The trip to Portland always seems to be deceptively short because the three hour time change works in our favor.  We left home at 7:30 am, and we were in Portland by noon.  Kate and I spent the afternoon at JoAnn Fabrics, and I bought yarn to make a shrug sweater for her.
Serious Kate.
Smiley Kate.

I pulled Kate into my photos too.  Why?  Because I'm a mean sister.
 

Dress, thrifted; tights, Target; scarf, purchased in India; earrings and bracelet, handmade by me; shoes, Younkers.

Knit dresses are my go-to option for travel.  They are comfortable, don't wrinkle, and are easy for going through security.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.