Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cardigan Yet Again

It is warm outside but chilly in the office, so removable layers make life more comfortable.  I've solved this dilemma by wearing cardigans nearly every day lately.
 

Sweater, thrifted; dress, thrifted; shoes, Younkers; earrings, purchased in Las Vegas, necklace, Goody Two Shoes; bracelet, purchased in Cozumel.
 

My accessories were chosen fairly haphazardly.  I grabbed everything pink and threw it together.  I couldn't lay hands on my pink shoes immediately  so I picked black ones.  That careless means that my earrings and necklace look disjointed, but I don't really mind.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.