Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello, Again

I put "blog" on my to do list on June 8.  I'm getting around to it today.  I've been working, volunteering, reading, writing, running, crafting, home-improving and just being immersed (submerged?) in life.  I've been taking photos, but I haven't had much of a chance to post.
 

Dress, thrifted; belt, Claire's; boots, Target; earrings and bracelet, handmade by me.
 

I chose this dress to say "I'm still here" because it is out of the ordinary.  I added the fringed boots even though they don't go with the dress because nothing really goes with this dress.
 

This is still one of my favorite dresses.  I like that it mixes patterns all by itself.  I like that it is kind of strange and unflattering.  I got it on a shopping trip with the lovely Gracey of Fashion for Giants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.