Monday, July 15, 2013

A Whole Different Animal

If you saw this dress, would you buy it?  I did.

I like the print- it's kind of a blue and black animal print.  I like the double-breasted shirt dress concept.  I did not like the giant shoulder pads, awkward sleeves, or unflattering length.  Once the sleeves were chopped and length was hemmed, it was nearly unrecognizable.
 

Dress, thrifted; belt, thrifted; sandals, Target; earrings, Target(?); necklace, gifted (thanks Mom!).
 

It still has a bit of a 90s vibe, but now it is saucy instead of sister-wifey.
 

1 comment:

  1. Holy crackers. That dress looks amazing after you fixed it. I'm beyond impressed with you right now!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.