Monday, July 1, 2013

Try, Try Again

It is pretty rare that I wear jeans, but I keep trying to make these skinny jeans happen.  They are so great in theory.  I like the idea of casual comfort, but I haven't quite hit the mark yet.

Shirt, thrifted; tank, thrifted; jeans, Target; shoes, Target, necklace, Target; earrings, handmade by me.
 

Animal print still goes with everything, so I pattern mixed in some leopard shoes.  The printed top is a cautionary tale for thrifters.  I liked the print so much that I didn't notice that it had a big tear next to the buttons.  Luckily there was enough fabric for me to move the placket over a little bit and cover the hole.  So thrifters, watch out for damaged goods, and stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.