Friday, September 20, 2013

Colorful

I enjoy hearing what other people think about what I wear and which outfits draw comments while others go under the radar.  One of my coworkers immediately stopped me when I walked in to work with this dress.  She told me she had never seen anyone wear as much color as I do.   I'm sad for her that she only knows boring people.
 

Dress and belt, ebay; shoes, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, Claire's; necklace, ebay.
 

While that comment had the feel of a backhanded compliment, I wouldn't dream of letting it affect my style.  I like wearing color.  I like wearing all the colors.  I like experimenting with color, pattern, and shape (like this peplum dress).  Style is ephemeral, and I can always try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress! I couldn't imagine not wearing all kinds of fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.