Monday, September 23, 2013

Some Assembly Required

I put thought into my daily outfits (most of the time), so it's nice when people notice the little touches.  One of my coworkers noticed not just that my shoes and dress matach, but that my earrings and dress detail are also coordinate.
 

Dress, thrifted; shrug, Victoria's Secret; shoes, Target; earrings, etsy; necklace, handmade by me.
 

First she said I need to come help her put together outfits... then she said maybe I need an intervention.  I don't think she even knows I have a blog.  Then she'd think I need an intervention for sure.
 

I like the textured fabric of this dress and, of course, the pockets.  Not bad for $1.

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.