Thursday, October 3, 2013

Convert

I've been having a tough time posting the past few days.  Outfits on the days I've taken photos have been boring.  I've forgotten to take photos on the days I've worn anything notable.  Hopefully this outfit bridges the gap.
 

Cardigan, Walmart; lace tank, thrifted; red jeans, Sam's Club; belt, gifted (thanks, Mom!); shoes, Payless Shoes; earrings, silverjewelryclub.com; necklace, crocheted by me.
 

These red jeans are a miracle of comfortable color.  I've liked them with everything I've tried so far.  I still feel less than dressed in jeans, but I'm becoming a convert.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.